September 05, 2010

Reader's review of A Work in Progress

One of the most valuable things from my signing last weekend at the Hooked on Books store in Penticton, B.C., has been the positive feedback I received on my third book, A Work in Progress: Exercises in Writing (May 2010).

One of the people I met there, a fellow writer who lives in the U.S., wrote this review:

"I met the author at a bookstore in Canada last week and bought all three of her books--this compilation of exercises appealed to me because I'm working on a non-fiction manuscript and have hit a "block." The exercises she recommends are exactly what I need to jumpstart me back into the writing life. Her stories are personal, humorous and relevant to the process. I went back to the store to purchase a copy for my co-author, who is having similar issues getting focused. Highly recommended for all writers and would-be writers from someone who has been where we all are!"

A Work in Progress: Exercises in Writing is available as paperback ($19.95) and ebook ($9.99).

Paperbacks can be ordered online through my CreateSpace store, Amazon or directly from me (please contact me via email for a shipping quote).

Ebooks are available from Amazon, Apple's iBookstore and Booklocker.

No comments: