September 23, 2010

My 3 titles headed for Okanagan Regional Library

The Okanagan Regional Library will include my three books Running Shoes Are a Girl's Best Friend, Powered From Within: Stories About Running & Triathlon and A Work in Progress: Exercises in Writing in its collections.

Not only is that superb news, but in the process I also found out about a system called BookManager

According to the website, TBM BookManager Ltd. was created in 1986 in Vancouver, BC by Michael Neill, then co-owner of a family run chain of bookstores. Today, BookManager is located in Kelowna... We have well over 400 stores that consider BookManager to be an important asset to their business. There are also about 50 stores who simply subscribe to our bibliographic services, TitleLink and PubStock.

A great resource by the looks of it and I was very pleased to see my three books included in the system.

No comments: