October 21, 2009

Long Time No Blog...

It has been a while since I posted on this blog. That doesn't mean I stopped writing, running or painting. On the contrary, it's because I have been very busy with those and a few other things that I haven't made the time to write new posts.

Today is Wednesday - a few days to go until my next race, the 9.5km in Stanley Park. This is a special race to me. It was the first race I did when Tim and I arrived back in Canada two years ago with the intention to stay. After an exciting tussle with a final sprint to the line, I just finished third female in a time that I was quite happy with.

This result also handed me my first invitation to race in the event the following year. That I did, but after finishing the Victoria Marathon in a PB two weeks prior I had to take it easy. This year I am back to race hard and I am looking forward to it!

No comments: